Basis of information: Article 13 paragraph 1-2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27.04.2016 on the protection of legal persons in connection with the personal data processing and on the direct flow of such data and repeal of directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1) -then GDPR .
1)Administrator of personal data
Administrator of Your personal data is: VERIKON limited liability company based in Częstochowa 42-217, Skłodowskiej Curie 1A, Tax number VAT: 5732846526, National Business Registry Number : 24335335.
In the matter of Your personal data protection and implementing Your rights, You can
contact us via e-mail: email@example.com, phone
contact: 34 361 79 93
2) Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing by
We process Your personal data in order to:
- take necessary actions related to performing order, which You place in our company, contracting or possibility of servicing complaint
- realization of duties resulting from rules of law, archival purposes, evidence purposes, tax and accounting purposes
- and also when You contact us for offer information, regarding conclusion of the contract or forwarding comments on Administrator's activities
- otherwise, when there is legitimate deal in the form of willingness to promote / present our goods and services, submitting offers.
3)The period of data storage
We store Your personal data for the duration of the order realization and also
after its completion, in order to fulfill the obligations resulting from law regulations, tax complaints and archiving.
Within marketing activities, due to the lack of interest in the offer, Your data will not be stored.
4) Recipients of the data:
In some cases, when it will be necessary to provide services or legal obligation, Your personal data may be made available for the following recipients:
1) our authorized employees whom your personal details will be disclosed so that they can perform their duties;
2) subcontractors of our services;
3) public administration in relation to economic activity of Administrator;
4) entities providing the Administrator with services regarding software delivery;
5) entities providing cloud systems in which personal data is stored; entities providing hosting services;
6) entities providing postal and courier services;
7) entities providing software or hardware maintenance services;
8) entities providing accounting and financial services.
9) entities providing complaint services.
We forward personal data only in terms of achiving really necessary goals.
5) The rights You are entitled to:
1) the right to access Your data and receive a copy thereof;
2) the right to rectify (correct) Your data;
3) the right to delete data, restrict data processing;
4) the right to object towards data processing;
5) the right to transfer data;
6) the right to withhold agreement of personal data processing;
7) the right to press a complaint to the supervisory voice.
Providing the data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude contracts and other Administrator rights listed above.
Your personal data may be forwarded in a justified case outside the European Economic Area, Your personal data will not be forwarded automatically (including profiling).